- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Striploin Steak with Coke Barbecue Sauce Recipe Video
|Coca cola||335 Milliliter|
|Chili sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chili powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Striploin grilling steak||2 Pound|
|Salt & pepper||1 Pinch|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Fresh parsely||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
Calories 609 Calories from Fat 328
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g56.1%
Saturated Fat 14.5 g72.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 132 mg
Sodium 345.7 mg14.4%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.6%
Sugars 15 g
Protein 48 g96.2%
Vitamin A 29.6% Vitamin C 22.6%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a shallow dish, add coca cola, chilli sauce, and vinegar.
2. Drop molasses, chilli powder, garlic, salt, and pepper in it. Whisk.
3. Put steak pieces in dish. Turn, and coat it with marinade.
4. Cover, and let it rest for 4 or at least for an hour.
5. Remove steak pieces from marinade and place them on a plate.
6. In a sauce pan pour remaining marinade.
7. Place the pan on heat, bring it to a boil, and cook for about 12 minutes or until it reduces to a glaze. Throw parsley and stir.
8. Place steak pieces on greased grill, cover it with lid and cook over medium high.
9. Turn once, baste it with reduced marinade. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until desired doneness.
10. Serve grilled steak with sauce.