- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Striped Bass Supreme Recipe
|Striped bass fillets||2 Pound|
|Melted fat/Cooking oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cognac||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
Calories 486 Calories from Fat 320
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.2%
Saturated Fat 6 g30.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 15.1 mg
Sodium 747.2 mg31.1%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.4%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 29 g58.7%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 10.8%
Calcium 10.6% Iron 9.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. Cut the fish equally into serving size pieces.
4. In a mixing bowl, take rest of the ingredients to form a sauce
5. In a shallow baking dish, keep the fish in a single layer.
6. Pour the sauce on to the fish steaks and let it marinate for about 30 minutes.
7. Turn it once to apply the sauce evenly on all sides of the fish.
8. Remove the fish after 30 minutes and keep aside the sauce for basting.
9. On a well-greased, hinged wire grill, place the marinated fish fillet.
10. Place the grill at a height of 4 inches above the hot coal.
11. Grill for about 8 minutes.
12. Apply sauce over the fish once again.
13. Turn the fish to cook the other side.
14. Cook for 7-10 minutes more or until the fish flakes.
15. Serve hot.