- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cinnamon Flavor Streusel Pecan Muffin Recipe Video
|Pecan||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped (For Streusal)|
|Butter||4 Tablespoon, melted (For Streusal)|
|White sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Streusal)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (For Streusal)|
|Cinnamon||1 Teaspoon (For Streusal)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Muffin Batter)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon (For Muffin Batter)|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (For Muffin Batter)|
|Egg||1 Medium (For Muffin Batter)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Muffin Batter)|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (For Muffin Batter)|
Calories 310 Calories from Fat 139
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.9%
Saturated Fat 5.6 g28%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 36.2 mg
Sodium 200.9 mg8.4%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.3%
Sugars 22 g
Protein 4 g8.1%
Vitamin A 5.2% Vitamin C 0.51%
Calcium 13.1% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper liner, spritz with some baking spray and keep aside.
3) In a small bowl, mix together the streusel ingredients and keep aside.
4) In medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
5) Add egg and sour cream.
7) Using a spatula, make a well and add melted butter and stir until just moistened.
8) Scoop batter into muffin tins, but just half full.
9) Sprinkle half of the streusel on top.
10)Fill the muffin cups with the rest of the batter and top with the rest of the streusel.
11)Bake for 20-25 minutes.
12)Test for doneness.
13)Remove and let it stand for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
14)Serve with a tall glass of milk or a cup of coffee.