- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Streusel Coffee Cake Recipe
|All purpose biscuit mix||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Beer||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Calories 402 Calories from Fat 98
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17%
Saturated Fat 6.7 g33.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 62.1 mg20.7%
Sodium 614.1 mg25.6%
Total Carbohydrates 80 g26.6%
Dietary Fiber 32.5 g129.9%
Sugars 27.9 g
Protein 20 g40%
Vitamin A 7.1% Vitamin C 0.05%
Calcium 72.4% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Lightly grease a 9-inch round baking tin with butter or baking spray.
3. In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, sugar and egg.
4. Blend the egg into the beer in a measuring jar or bowl.
5. Gradually add the egg-beer to the dry ingredients and whisk lightly with a wooden spoon to combine.
6. Spoon and spread evenly into the grease cake tin
7. Prepare the topping by rub the butter into the flour, sugar and cinnamon mixture until it resembles cake crumbs.
8. Spread over the batter in cake tin,
9. Bake the cake for about 25 minutes until the topping is golden brown.
10. Remove from oven and let cool in the pan.
11. Slice into wedges and serve warm or cooled with topping if you like.