- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sausage and Pepper Recipe Video
|Onion||1 , cut into rings|
|Bell pepper||2 , cut into strips|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), finely chopped|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegan sausage||250 Gram|
|Tomato||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh basil||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 530 Calories from Fat 327
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58.8%
Saturated Fat 5.9 g29.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2089.6 mg87.1%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.8%
Dietary Fiber 7.9 g31.6%
Sugars 7.2 g
Protein 26 g52.7%
Vitamin A 30.9% Vitamin C 222.9%
Calcium 15.3% Iron 33.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a cast iron skillet, pour some olive oil, let it heat and pop in the onion, bell pepper and season with salt.
2. Pour some oil, and place your veggie sausages in the center to brown them.
3. Sprinkle the garlic on the top and let it cook for 10 minutes.
4. Put the tomatoes right in the center, add the basil and oregano.
5. Stir it all up, turn the heat off, cover it with lid and let it rest for 10 minutes.
6. Serve the sausage and pepper in a sandwich or in a roll.