- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Street Food: Gobi Manchurian Recipe Video
|Red onions||1 Large (cut into big dices)|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄2 Large, cut into big cubes (cut into big dices)|
|Green chili pepper||2 , chopped|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Dark soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Catsup||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Oil||33 Tablespoon, divided (3 tsp for sauteing)|
|Cilantro||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped (for the garnish)|
|Green chilli sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Ajinomoto salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chinese seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Cauliflower fritters||2 Cup (32 tbs) (small pieces of cauliflower deep fried in a batter)|
Calories 1498 Calories from Fat 1282
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 145 g222.5%
Saturated Fat 20.3 g101.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 23 mg7.7%
Sodium 726.4 mg30.3%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.6%
Dietary Fiber 6.7 g26.8%
Sugars 6.4 g
Protein 10 g19.3%
Vitamin A 8.4% Vitamin C 62.3%
Calcium 3.3% Iron 3.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan, heat oil on a medium high flame.
2. When the oil has become hot, saute ginger garlic and green chillies for a few seconds.
3. Saute the red onions and green peppers for 4 to 5 minutes on a high flame until slightly tender. Add salt and ajinomoto and stir fry.
4. Add in the soy sauce, chinese seasoning, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup and stir well on high flame.
5. Stir in the fried cauliflower fritters, little water and pepper powder. Stir fry it for 5 - 10 minutes.
6. Garnish the gobi manchurian with chopped coriander leaves and serve it with fried rice.