- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Strawberry Sorbet with Grand Marnier Recipe Video
|Ripe strawberries||1 1⁄2 Pound (stems removed)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Grand marnier liqueur||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Maple syrup||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Mint leaves||4 Small|
Calories 308 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.82 g1.3%
Saturated Fat 0.06 g0.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 8.7 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 69 g23.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.3%
Sugars 52.9 g
Protein 2 g3.1%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 226.3%
Calcium 8.4% Iron 9.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedFood processor
Ice cream maker
1. In the food processor, place the strawberries, lemon juice, grand marnier and maple syrup.
2. Process at high speed, until the ingredients are smooth for about 2-3 minutes; do not forget to scrape the sides.
3. Once done transfer it in a bowl, cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours to overnight.
4. After 2 hours pour the chilled strawberry base in the ice cream maker and churn for 20-25 minutes or until you get an ice cream consistency.
5. Serve the strawberry sorbet with a garnish of fresh mint.
Once you finish churning transfer the sorbet in a container and keep it in the refrigerator if not using immediately.