- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Whole Strawberry Mochi Recipe
|Rice flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (4.8 tbs)|
|Potato starch/Tapioca starch||2 Tablespoon|
|Strawberries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 226 Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.6 g0.92%
Saturated Fat 0.15 g0.74%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0.22 mg0.01%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.4%
Sugars 13.6 g
Protein 2 g4.8%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 21.5%
Calcium 0.7% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2) Next, pour in water and stir the solution well until everything is full dissolved. The batter should look like cream of rice.
3) Transfer the bowl into a microwave it for two minutes on high.
4) The dough should form into a sticky goey consistency in which you should stir it up a bit once more.
5) On a dusting board or plate, sprinkle starch.
6) Dust your hands and grab a small piece of the mochi dough.
7) Place the small chunk on the dusting mixture and knead the dough into it.
8) Next roll the dough into a smooth ball and place a strawberry.
9) Redust the mochi with the dusting flour.
9) Repeat the steps 6-8 until all the dough is used up. Serve on a platter.