- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Strawberry Cheesecake With Chocolate Cookie Crust Recipe
|Plain non fat yogurt||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Nonfat chocolate cookies||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Strawberry preserves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (All-Fruit)|
|Honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3365 Calories from Fat 8
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.84 g1.3%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.12%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 39.8 mg
Sodium 3146 mg131.1%
Total Carbohydrates 739 g246.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g17.9%
Sugars 501.1 g
Protein 131 g262.5%
Vitamin A 7.4% Vitamin C 203.5%
Calcium 86.9% Iron 324.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Spoon in yogurt and place over large bowl.
3. Refrigerate for 24 hours. Discard liquid in bowl.
4. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
5. Place cookies in a blender or food processor and grind crumbs until very fine. Moisten crumbs slightly and press over the bottom of a 10-inch springform pan.
6 Beat together drained yogurt, honey, vanilla, arrowroot, and egg whites in an electric mixer until well combined.
7. Pour yogurt-honey mixture over crumbs in springform pan.
8. Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until center of cake is set.
9. Remove cake from oven and let stand until it reaches room temperature. Spoon strawberry preserves on top of cake. Arrange strawberries on top of preserves.
10.Chill for 2 hours before serving. Cut into 10 pieces.