- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Strawberry Yogurt Pie Recipe
|Graham cracker crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Strawberry flavored yoghurt||8 Ounce (1 Carton)|
|Commercial sour cream||8 Ounce (1 Carton)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Honey||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sliced fresh strawberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2807 Calories from Fat 1717
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 195 g300.4%
Saturated Fat 113.7 g568.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 563.3 mg
Sodium 1273.6 mg53.1%
Total Carbohydrates 254 g84.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.6%
Sugars 220.1 g
Protein 30 g60.7%
Vitamin A 129% Vitamin C 4.9%
Calcium 75.4% Iron 11.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a bowl mix butter, graham cracker crumbs, and honey. Portion this mixture to the sides and bottom of a 9-inch pie-plate.
2) Freeze this mixture for about half an hour.
3) Take electric mixer and beat the cream cheese until it turns soft and fluffy.
4) Mix sour cream, yogurt and cream cheese to it. And blend this mixture till it turns smooth.
5) Add vanilla and honey to the mixture and blend it well.
6) Put this mixture on the freezing tray and freeze it till the pie turns firm.
7) Allow the mixturre to freeze for about half an hour.
8) Serve the pie after garnishing with sliced strawberries.