- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Strawberry Tiramisu Recipe Video
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mascarpone cheese||16 Ounce|
|Egg yolk||4 Medium|
|White sugar||4 Ounce|
|Lady finger||50 (or more)|
Calories 490 Calories from Fat 336
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g57.9%
Saturated Fat 19.7 g98.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 219.4 mg
Sodium 56.1 mg2.3%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g18.7%
Sugars 23.8 g
Protein 9 g18.8%
Vitamin A 29.2% Vitamin C 108.9%
Calcium 18.5% Iron 7.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. STRAWBERRY JUICE: Chop the strawberries. Transfer them into a bowl. Pour cold water.
2. Using a hand held mixer, blend the strawberries to form a very smooth puree. Set aside.
3. MASCARPONE CREAM: Using an egg beater, beat egg yolks and white sugar until whitish mixture is formed.
4. Add mascarpone cheese to the egg yolk mixture slowly, beating small amounts of mascarpone into the egg yolk mixture at a time.
5. TIRAMISU: Dip the lady fingers in the strawberries juice and arrange them in the tiramisu pan or a glass baking pan.
6. Spread a layer of mascarpone cream over the layer of lady fingers.
7. Place a layer of sliced strawberries on top of the mascarpone cream (optional).
8. Repeat steps 5-7 and complete the layering with a mascarpone layer and decorate with strawberries.
9. Place the tiramisu in the fridge for around 4 hours so that the cookies can soak the strawberry juice.
12. In a serving bowl or plate, slice the tiramisu and serve chilled as dessert.