- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Strawberry Sundae with White Chocolate Sauce Recipe Video
|Heavy cream||250 Milliliter|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|White chocolate chip bag||180 Gram|
|Strawberry||165 Gram (150 grams for sundae + for garnish)|
|White sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla ice cream, softened||200 Gram (2 scoops)|
Calories 1164 Calories from Fat 683
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 78 g120%
Saturated Fat 42.9 g214.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 215.3 mg71.8%
Sodium 406.8 mg16.9%
Total Carbohydrates 107 g35.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.1%
Sugars 69.8 g
Protein 10 g19.1%
Vitamin A 45.4% Vitamin C 83.1%
Calcium 22.3% Iron 2.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place a sauce pan over medium heat, add thick cream, and scald. Turn off heat.
2. Throw vanilla extract, and white chocolate in it. Stir and mix until the mixture is creamy.
3. Pour mixture into a jug, and pop it in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4. In the meantime, in blender throw strawberry and sugar. Blend until smooth.
5. In serving bowl, put sliced strawberries, top it with ice cream. Then again some strawberry slices and ice cream.
6. Spoon strawberry puree and sauce on top, and serve immediately.