- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Strawberry Spread Recipe
|Powdered fruit pectin||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Strawberries||4 Cup (64 tbs), pureed or finely mashed (fresh or frozen without sugar)|
|Light corn syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4207 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.9%
Saturated Fat 0.23 g1.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 593.3 mg24.7%
Total Carbohydrates 1106 g368.5%
Dietary Fiber 34.9 g139.4%
Sugars 780.4 g
Protein 6 g11.2%
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 722.2%
Calcium 16.1% Iron 52.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large mixer bowl, thoroughly mix pectin and ½ cup of sugar.
2. Add pureed berries and process at low speed for 7 minutes.
3. Add remaining ingredients; mix for 3 minutes.
4. Into freezer containers, pour mixture and seal with tight lids.
5. Let stand at room temperature for 24 hours.
6. Refrigerate or freeze .
7. Serve Strawberry Spread to garnish cupcakes or desserts.