- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Strawberry Shortcake Pumped Up Recipe Video
|Angel food cake||1 , torn into chunks|
|Strawberries||3 Cup (48 tbs), sliced|
|Strawberry jello||3 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce (1 can)|
|Cool whip||8 Ounce|
Calories 857 Calories from Fat 220
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.3%
Saturated Fat 12.9 g64.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 61.7 mg
Sodium 624.1 mg26%
Total Carbohydrates 149 g49.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.5%
Sugars 66.2 g
Protein 11 g22.5%
Vitamin A 10% Vitamin C 89.3%
Calcium 18% Iron 2.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan on medium heat, put jello, corn starch, water and sugar.
2. Cook it till it thickens. Add the strawberries and stir to mix and coat all.
3. Turn off the heat. Allow it to cool. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl, put cool whip, condensed milk and cream cheese. Beat it to mix well till combined. Set aside.
5. In a 13x9 inch deep dish, put cake chunks to form a layer.
6. Pour 1/2 of the strawberry mixture over it as another layer.
7. Spread 1/2 of the cool whip cheese mixture over the strawberry mix.
8. Repeat steps 5 to 7 with the remaining mixtures.
9. Place in the refrigerator and chill till served.
10. In a serving plate or bowl, slice the short cake and serve as dessert garnished with strawberry slices.