- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Strawberry Shortcake Recipe Video
|Strawberry||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Angel food cake||2 Small|
|Vanilla ice cream||4 Tablespoon|
|Whipped cream||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 462 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.5%
Saturated Fat 5.5 g27.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 41.2 mg
Sodium 255.2 mg10.6%
Total Carbohydrates 86 g28.6%
Dietary Fiber 7.2 g28.9%
Sugars 39.4 g
Protein 6 g11.5%
Vitamin A 3.4% Vitamin C 344.1%
Calcium 10.3% Iron 8.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the strawberries in slices,
2. In a bowl, place the strawberry slices and add in sugar, and toss well to coat.
3. Cover and place the bowl in refrigerator, for about 30 minutes.
4. In a serving plate, place the cake, put a layer of ice cream and top it with ½ of the strawberry mixture, spreading it all over the cake.
5. Place a dollop of whipped cream on top and serve immediately.