- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Strawberry Roses and Lemony-licious Dip Recipe Video
|Fresh strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whipped topping||2 Ounce (light)|
|Low fat vanilla yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemonade concentrate||1 Tablespoon, frozen|
|Pure vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 96 Calories from Fat 33
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g5.2%
Saturated Fat 3 g14.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3.6 mg
Sodium 42.5 mg1.8%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.88 g3.5%
Sugars 10.1 g
Protein 3 g6.9%
Vitamin A 0.7% Vitamin C 43.8%
Calcium 11.7% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For making strawberry roses, wash and cut off the green top from strawberries.
2. Wrap ice cream stick with floral tape. Insert leaf in the middle. Continue wrapping, leaving out some space at the top for strawberries.
3. Place strawberries on top of each stem.
4. Insert strawberry rose stick on foam base.
5. For dip, in a bowl, add whipped topping, vanilla yogurt, lemonade, and vanilla. Mix well.
6. Serve strawberry rose with lemony dip.