- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Recipe Video
|Blanched almond flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (for the crust)|
|Sea salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon (for the crust)|
|Baking soda||1⁄4 Teaspoon (for the crust)|
|Grapeseed oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (for the crust)|
|Agave||1 Tablespoon (Leveled) (for the crust)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon (for the crust)|
|Strawberry||1 Pint, sliced (for the filling)|
|Rhubarb||6 Medium (for the filling)|
|Arrowroot||2 Tablespoon (Leveled) (for the filling)|
Calories 536 Calories from Fat 189
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.1%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 244.5 mg10.2%
Total Carbohydrates 79 g26.4%
Dietary Fiber 30.2 g120.9%
Sugars 22.6 g
Protein 17 g33.3%
Vitamin A 30.9% Vitamin C 318%
Calcium 132% Iron 21.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, take almond flour, salt, grapeseed oil, agave and vanilla extract.
3. In a pie pan, press this batter into it.
4. Bake it in the oven on the top rack at 350 degrees F for 12 minutes.
5. Cut off the ends of the rhubab. Split the big pieces and dice it.
6. In a pan, take rhubarb. Simmer it on medium-low heat.
7. Meanwhile, cut strawberries and keep it aside.
8. Add vanilla extract and agave nectar. Let it cook.
9. In a bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of arrowroot powder with 1 tablespoons of water.
10. Add it to the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes and turn off the heat.
11. Add strawberries and mix it well.
12. Pour it on the pie crust. Let it settle and cool for 30 minutes.
13. Serve Strawberry Rhubarb Pie as it is.