- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Recipe
|Pineapple chunks||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), halved|
|Banana||1 , sliced|
|Buttermilk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 140 Calories from Fat 10
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.7%
Saturated Fat 0.04 g0.21%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1.2 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.7%
Sugars 18.4 g
Protein 5 g10.5%
Vitamin A 0.7% Vitamin C 65.1%
Calcium 1.1% Iron 1.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a blender put all ingredients except garnish and puree until smooth.
2) Transfer contents into chilled thermos and pack in a cooler or picnic basket.
3) Pack fruit garnish in a portable container and place in cooler or basket.
4) Before serving shake the thermos and pour into 4 tall glasses.
5) Garnish each glass with fruit cut in three-fourths standing on the edge of the glass.