- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Strawberry Pineapple Cups Recipe
|Canned pineapple tidbits||9 Ounce (1 Can / 1 Cup)|
|Pineapple tidbits||9 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Sweetened sliced strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), drained (Fresh / Thawed Frozen)|
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), sweetened|
|Tiny marshmallows||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Broken pecans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Broken pecans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), broken|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2045 Calories from Fat 1341
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 153 g234.7%
Saturated Fat 61 g304.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 368.1 mg
Sodium 415.7 mg17.3%
Total Carbohydrates 155 g51.7%
Dietary Fiber 10.3 g41.4%
Sugars 124.4 g
Protein 23 g45.7%
Vitamin A 70.9% Vitamin C 137.8%
Calcium 21.8% Iron 8.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Drain and reserve the syrup from the pineapple pieces.
2) In a bowl, mix the pecans, strawberries, marshmallows and pineapple.
3) Mix 3 tablespoons reserved syrup and gelatin together.
4) Bring rest of the syrup to a boil and stir into the gelatin until dissolved.
5) Then pour into the pineapple mixture, blend well.
6) Fold the mayonnaise into the heavy whipped cream, then fold into the pineapple mixture.
7) In the paper cake cups, placed in the muffin pans, spoon the mixture and freeze until set.
8) Remove and serve frozen fruit cups immediately.