- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Strawberry Pie Recipe
|9 inch pie shell||1 , unbaked|
|Vanilla pudding and pie filling||3 1⁄8 Ounce, cooked (92 Gram, 1 Package)|
|Milk||425 Milliliter (1 3/4 Cup)|
|Fresh strawberries||500 Milliliter, cut in half (2 Cups)|
|For strawberry glaze|
|Frozen sliced strawberries||10 Ounce (1 Package, 300 Gram)|
|Cornstarch||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Strawberry jelly||50 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1826 Calories from Fat 661
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 74 g113.2%
Saturated Fat 30.4 g152.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 42.5 mg
Sodium 1889.6 mg78.7%
Total Carbohydrates 274 g91.4%
Dietary Fiber 18.9 g75.7%
Sugars 97 g
Protein 25 g50.4%
Vitamin A 12.4% Vitamin C 684.7%
Calcium 63% Iron 37.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Place the pie shell directly over the rack and bake as per directions. After a minute, prick all over with a fork.
2) In a saucepan, thaw and crush the strawberries, stir in the cornstarch and jelly, then bring to a boil and cook until thick and clear. Strain and allow to cool.
3) Spread the pudding into the pie crust, top over with the strawberries.
4) Gently pour the glaze over the strawberries and thoroughly chill the pie.
5) Slice and serve in nice dishes.