- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Strawberry Oat Bars Recipe Video
|Almond||1 Cup (16 tbs), ground|
|Oats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dates||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Regular salt||1 Dash|
|Strawberry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Chia seed||1⁄2 Teaspoon, soaked|
Calories 406 Calories from Fat 172
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g31.6%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g9.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 32.2 mg1.3%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.3%
Dietary Fiber 9.9 g39.4%
Sugars 12.7 g
Protein 14 g28.7%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 21.6%
Calcium 12.7% Iron 18.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Ground the almonds, oats, vanilla and dates in a processor.
2. In a mold, pat the mixture gently to form a crust.
3. In a blending jar, combine strawberries, honey and chia seeds. Blend for a few minutes to make puree.
4. Pour the strawberry puree over the crust, garnish with strawberries and freeze for 30 minutes.
5. Cut Strawberry oat bars and serve.