- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Orange Flavor Strawberry Muffin Recipe Video
|Strawberry||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canola oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange||1 Medium, zested|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened (For Strawberry Butter)|
|Strawberry jam||2 Tablespoon (For Strawberry Butter)|
Calories 382 Calories from Fat 232
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.5%
Saturated Fat 10.9 g54.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 87.8 mg
Sodium 168.3 mg7%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 16.9 g
Protein 4 g8.4%
Vitamin A 11.4% Vitamin C 26.5%
Calcium 9.5% Iron 7.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper liner, spritz with some baking spray and keep aside.
3) In a small bowl, add 1 tablespoon of sugar to the chopped strawberries and set aside.
4) In a large bowl, mix flour, ¾ cup sugar, baking powder, and salt.
5) In a bowl or measuring cup, mix together milk, oil, eggs, and zest. 6)
7) Add to the flour mixture.
8) Drain the juice off the strawberries and fold into batter, mixing until just combined.
9) Using a medium size cookie scoop fill the muffin cups with equal amounts of batter.
10) Bake for 15 minutes.
11) Remove and test for doneness.
12) Leave the muffins in the pan for 5 minutes and then transfer to cooling rack and allow to cool.
13) Mix softened butter and a dollop of jam to make the strawberry butter.
14) Serve with the Strawberry butter.