- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Strawberry Lemonade Recipe Video
|Lemons||4 , juiced|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), halved|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
Calories 171 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.31 g0.47%
Saturated Fat 0.03 g0.15%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 244.4 mg10.2%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.4%
Sugars 39.6 g
Protein 0.99 g2%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 117.4%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 3.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a saucepan, pour in the water and add in the sugar and salt. Mix well.
2. Add in the strawberries and bring to a boil, while stirring continuously.
3. Mash the strawberries and boil for 2 minutes until sugar is dissolved.
4. Pour the mixture into a large jar and let it cool.
5. Take the strawberry pulp out of the fridge and pour it through a sieve to get rid of the seeds and co.
6. Stir in the lemon mix and mix thoroughly.
7. Add in the ice cubes and decorate the glass with lemon ring. Pour in the lemonade and serve.