- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Strawberry Jam Recipe
|Strawberry flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (For 4 Servings Of 1/2-Cup)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Strawberries||2 Cup (32 tbs), sliced|
|Orange peel||2 , grated (From 2 Fruit)|
|Lemon peel||1 , grated (From 1 Fruit)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 441 Calories from Fat 11
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.9%
Saturated Fat 0.13 g0.63%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 184 mg7.7%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g12.8%
Dietary Fiber 12.3 g49.3%
Sugars 17.6 g
Protein 76 g151.8%
Vitamin A 4.3% Vitamin C 456%
Calcium 18.8% Iron 15.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Combine together the gelatine and boiling water in a small heatproof bowl.
2) Stir well till the gelatine has completely dissolved.
3) Add the strawberries and grated lemon and orange peels and stir well.
4) Allow the mixture to cool and then pour it into a glass jar.
5) Cover the jar and refrigerate for a minimum of 60 minutes before serving.
6) Serve chilled.