- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
In the Kitchen with Ken: Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe Video
|Sliced strawberries||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce (One 14 oz Can)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs) (As needed to fill your ice cream maker tin)|
Calories 461 Calories from Fat 75
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g13%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 131.9 mg
Sodium 140.8 mg5.9%
Total Carbohydrates 90 g30.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g5%
Sugars 88.3 g
Protein 9 g18.1%
Vitamin A 6.1% Vitamin C 1.7%
Calcium 20.4% Iron 3.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Need1. Blender
2. Ice Cream maker tin
3. Rock salt
4. 10 Pound bag of ice
1. In a blender, place the strawberries and blend until they reach a liquid consistency.
2. Crack eggs into bowl and beat well.
3. Add in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and the strawberry puree. Mix well.
4. Pour the mixture into ice cream maker tin.
5. Into that, add sugar and salt, stir well.
6. Finally, add enough milk to the mixture to bring it to the full line on the tin and close.
7. Place the tin in the ice cream maker and surround with ice and rock salt. Run ice cream maker for 1 hour to 1 ½ hours, until the ice cream tin becomes slows or becomes too heavy to move.
8. Chill ice cream in the freezer for another hour, then serve.
9. Serve chilled.