- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Strawberry Grapefruit Mint Compote Recipe
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), hulled and halved|
|Granulated sugar||2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh mint leaves||1 Teaspoon, roughly chopped|
Calories 45 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.21 g0.32%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.09%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0.83 mg0.03%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 0.71 g1.4%
Vitamin A 4.6% Vitamin C 84.7%
Calcium 2% Iron 1.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) With a knife cut the top and bottom off grapefruit.
2) Remove the peel pith from the outside of the grapefruit.
3) Angle knife to cut toward the center of the fruit. Cut through the section lines making delicate segments.
4) In a medium portable bowl, add grapefruit segments, strawberries, sugar and mint.
5) Cover and refrigerate.
6) Pack into a picnic basket or cooler.
7) Serve cold.