- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Strawberry Glaze Recipe
|Frozen strawberry halves||20 Ounce, thawed|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 372 Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.63 g0.97%
Saturated Fat 0.04 g0.18%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 12.7 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 95 g31.8%
Dietary Fiber 12 g48.2%
Sugars 55.8 g
Protein 2 g5%
Vitamin A 5.1% Vitamin C 389.3%
Calcium 9.1% Iron 24%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Drain excess water from strawberries, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
2. In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
3. Stir in reserved liquid, and mix it well.
4. Place the pan over medium heat and bring to boil, stirring continuously. Boil for 1 minute.
5. Allow the mixture to cool slightly after removing from heat.
6. Stir in strawberries. Cool.
7. Spoon over top of cooled cheesecake.
8. Serve Strawberry Glaze as dessert topping.