- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Strawberry Cupcakes Recipe Video
|Almond powder||60 Gram|
|Vanilla essence||3 Drop|
|Strawberry jam/Jam tablet||3 Tablespoon|
|For the butter cream frosting|
|Egg whites||1 1⁄2|
|Pink food coloring||3 Drop|
|For the decoration|
|Sprinklers||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (pink & silver)|
Calories 411 Calories from Fat 189
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.5%
Saturated Fat 8.6 g42.8%
Trans Fat 0.7 g
Cholesterol 103.3 mg
Sodium 44 mg1.8%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.6 g2.4%
Sugars 37.1 g
Protein 5 g9.4%
Vitamin A 8.1% Vitamin C 1.6%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 4.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedMixing bowl
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degree C.
2. Prepare a cupcake tin with cupcake liner.
3. In a mixing bowl soften the butter using the back of a spoon.
4. Gradually add sugar and whip until creamy, using an electric mixer.
5. Beat the eggs and egg yolks in a small bowl and gradually add it to the sugar and butter mixture. Keep whisking using a whisk.
6. Shift almond powder and flour into the batter.
7. Mix everything using a spatula until well combined.
8. Add vanilla essence and milk well.
9. Add jam tablets or strawberry jam and mix everything.
10. Pour spoonful of the batter into each cupcake mold.
11. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
12. In the meantime, in a bowl pour the egg whites; gradually add the sugar in parts and using an electric mixer whisk until firm meringue consistency.
13. Gradually add soft butter and shortening to the meringue and whisk using a whisk.
14. Add pink food coloring and whisk until the meringue is pink in color.
15. Place the butter cream bowl on top of a large bowl of hot water and continue to whisk.
16. Finally add the tum and give it a final whisk.
17. Transfer the butter cream into a icing bag fitted with a nozzle.
18. Once the cupcakes are ready allow it to cool before icing.
19. Once the cupcakes are cooled pipe the butter cream icing on top and decorate the cup cakes with sprinkles, caramelized almonds, honey comb and edible flowers.
20. Serve the Strawberry Cupcakes immediately.