- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Strawberry Cream Tea Bread Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking soda||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Granulated white sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||6 Tablespoon, melted, sligthly cooled|
|Light sour cream/Fat free sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Strawberries||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), medium diced|
|Pecan||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Cooking spray||3 Dash|
Calories 466 Calories from Fat 211
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.4%
Saturated Fat 10.2 g51.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 109.5 mg
Sodium 291.8 mg12.2%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.3%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.2%
Sugars 19.6 g
Protein 8 g17%
Vitamin A 10.6% Vitamin C 43.5%
Calcium 6.1% Iron 15.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Pre-heat oven to 350F.
2. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray, line with parchment paper, spray again.
3. In a mixing bowl, add ﬂour, baking soda, salt and sugar,using a whisk, mix well.
4. Add eggs,vanilla, sour cream , melted butter and mix using a spatula, until all ingredients are well incorporated.
5. Add strawberries and pecans,gently fold to mix together.
5. Transfer the batter into prepared loaf pan and smoothen the surface.
6. Bake at 350F for 55 minutes.Allow to sit for 5 minutes. Transfer to a rack, allow to cool.
7. Cut into slices.
8. Serve with fresh strawberries, butter and a cup of strawberry lemon tea.