- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cream Cheese and Strawberry Heart Sandwiches Recipe Video
|White sandwich bread slices||8|
|Strawberry jam||2 Tablespoon|
|Cream cheese||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 150 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.2 mg
Sodium 244.5 mg10.2%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.88 g3.5%
Sugars 5.1 g
Protein 3 g6.2%
Vitamin A 1.9% Vitamin C 2.1%
Calcium 0.7% Iron 0.16%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Need1 large heart shaped cookie cutter
1 small heart shaped cookie cutter
1. Using the large cookie cutter, cut out each of the bread slice.
2. Using the small cookie cutter, create a cut out in the center of 4 of the bread slices. These slices will be the top part of the sandwiches.
3. On the bottom bread slices, spread cream cheese, and gently pour few drops of strawberry jam, thw jam should not ooze out from the edges.
4. Cap the slices with the top half, pour few more drops of strawberry jam in the center.
5. Serve with Assam tea of your choice of beverage.