- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Strawberry Colada Punch Recipe Video
|Frozen strawberries||15 Ounce, partially thawed, sliced|
|Coconut milk/Coconut cream||13 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Pineapple juice||3 Cup (48 tbs), chilled|
|Club soda||3 Cup (48 tbs), chilled|
|Light rum||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 127 Calories from Fat 39
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.1%
Saturated Fat 4 g20.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 15.5 mg0.6%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.94 g3.8%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 0.66 g1.3%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 42.9%
Calcium 1.4% Iron 3.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place the partially-thawed, frozen, sliced strawberries into a blender. Add coconut milk. Blend until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides, if needed.
2. Pour into a punch bowl, or other large container.
3. Add 3 cups pineapple juice, 3 cups club soda, and 2 cups light rum.(You may substitute 2 additional cups club soda for the rum for a non-alcoholic version).
4. Add sugar or sweetener to taste, if desired. Stir until blended.
5. Ladle into glasses filled with crushed ice and serve immediately.