- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Strawberry-Coconut Tres Leches Trifle Recipe Video
|Fresh strawberries||1 Pound, divided|
|Soft ladyfingers||9 Ounce|
|Sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce, divided|
|Unsweetened coconut milk||14 Ounce, divided|
|Sour cream||8 Ounce|
|Frozen whipped topping||12 Ounce, thawed, divided|
|Vanilla instant pudding and pie filling||3 Ounce|
|Korintje cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 199 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.2%
Saturated Fat 7.8 g38.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10.5 mg3.5%
Sodium 88.2 mg3.7%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.8%
Sugars 23.3 g
Protein 3 g5%
Vitamin A 2.8% Vitamin C 23.9%
Calcium 7.7% Iron 2.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Slice strawberries and cut ladyfingers into 1”pieces.
2) Whisk together condensed milk, coconut milk and sour cream.
3) Add ladyfingers to the mixture and toss gently.
4) In a mixing bowl combine pudding mix and remaining coconut milk; whisk until thickened.
5) Add remaining condensed milk and cinnamon; whisk until incorporated.
6) Fold in remaining whipped topping.
7) To assemble, place ladyfinger mixture into Trifle Bowl; top with strawberries. Spread half of the pudding mixture over strawberries. Repeat layers one time.
8) Pipe whipped topping over top of trifle; garnish with strawberry fan.
Ladyfingers are sheets of sponge cake that can be separated into long ovals and are found in the bakery section of most grocery stores.