- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Strawberry Cheese Bake Recipe
|Cottage cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Strawberries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Artificial sweetener||4 Teaspoon|
|Powdered cinnamon||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 225 Calories from Fat 70
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.1%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 219 mg
Sodium 465.6 mg19.4%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.7%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.1%
Sugars 5.7 g
Protein 18 g35.5%
Vitamin A 6.2% Vitamin C 43.4%
Calcium 13.2% Iron 11.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together egg, water and vanilla.
3) Pour the vanilla mixture into a small baking dish.
4) Place the bread slice, over the vanilla mixture.
5) Allow the bread to soak in mixture for 2 minutes.
6) Bake in the oven for 12 minutes or until golden browned on top.
7) In a blender, mix together cottage cheese, strawberries, sweetener and allspice.
8) Blend the mixture at medium speed for couple of minutes or until the mixture is creamy.
9) Spoon the cheese mixture on top of toast.
10) Dredge with cinnamon and serve immediately.