- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Strawberry Banana Bread Recipe Video
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Strawberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), mashed|
|Banana||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), mashed|
|All purpose flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Rolled oats||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (quick rolled oats)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 313 Calories from Fat 78
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.6%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.9 mg
Sodium 323.6 mg13.5%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g18%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.5%
Sugars 27.5 g
Protein 5 g10.8%
Vitamin A 1.4% Vitamin C 12.8%
Calcium 10.8% Iron 10.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
3. In a bowl, add and combine the dry ingredients of all purpose flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, and quick oats. Mix well and set it aside.
4. In another bowl, beat the eggs and combine it with sugar, oil, bananas and strawberries. Mix until well combined.
5. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry mixture and mix until well incorporated.
6. Take the greased loaf pan and pour the above mixture evenly into the pan and smooth out the top.
7. Bake it in the preheated oven at 350 degrees for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
8. Once done, remove the loaf pan and let it cool before wrapping it in plastic wrap and letting it sit for a day before serving.
9. Serve this strawberry banana loaf with milk or coffee.