- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Strawberry and Pineapple Pie Recipe
|Frozen strawberries||20 Ounce, thawed|
|Canned crushed pineapple||13 Ounce, thoroughly drained (1 Can)|
|Condensed milk||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Cool whip||24 Ounce (2 Large Cartons)|
|Red food coloring||3 Drop|
|9 inch graham cracker crust||2|
Calories 220 Calories from Fat 91
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g14.7%
Saturated Fat 7 g35%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 6 mg
Sodium 59.6 mg2.5%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.65 g2.6%
Sugars 23.3 g
Protein 2 g4.4%
Vitamin A 1.2% Vitamin C 17%
Calcium 5.4% Iron 3.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, place the condensed milk.
2) To this, add the thawed berries and drained pineapple.
3) Into this, mix in Cool Whip gently.
4) Into the Graham cracker crusts, place this mixture.
5) Freeze for several hours, until the pie sets well.
6) 30 minutes before serving, remove from freezer. Slice and serve along with cool whipped cream.