- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Strawberry And Orange Delight Recipe
|Icing sugar||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Frozen strawberries||1 1⁄2 Pound (0.75 Kilogram)|
Calories 211 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.52 g0.81%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.26%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3.6 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g18%
Dietary Fiber 7.2 g28.7%
Sugars 42.3 g
Protein 2 g3.6%
Vitamin A 8.3% Vitamin C 229.3%
Calcium 9.2% Iron 7.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Peel the rind of orange and discard white pith.
2) Remove all possible membranes from each segment.
3) Transfer the content to a shallow dish.
4) Add sieved sugar over the oranges.
5) Allow it to stand for about 4 hours till sugar dissolves.
6) Blend in gently and serve with cream and strawberries.
Store in freezer in a tight container.
Transfer to a serving dish with strawberries and thaw at room temperature.