- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Making Strawberry and Cream Cupcakes - "Wimbledon" Recipe Video
|Strawberries||10 Medium (8 - 10 strawberries)|
|White chocolate shavings||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (As needed)|
|Vanilla butter cream frosting||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As needed)|
|Edible color||2 Teaspoon (Edible dusting powder as needed)|
Calories 579 Calories from Fat 182
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31.4%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g31.2%
Trans Fat 1.8 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 419.3 mg17.5%
Total Carbohydrates 99 g33%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.2%
Sugars 72.7 g
Protein 3 g6.1%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 14.7%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a basic Cupcake.
2. Pipe butter cream around the edge, finishing with a whirl in the center.
3. Dust with green edible dusting powder.
4. Place some white chocolate shavings on the top.
5. Cut some strawberries 3/4 of the way through and press down to fan them out, as shown in the video.
6. Place one such strawberry on top of each cupcake.
7. Serve fresh.