- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Strawberry and Apple Galettes Recipe Video
|Puff pastry sheet||1 , thawed (frozen)|
|Strawberry jam||4 Tablespoon|
|Ground almond||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Apple||1 , peeled, thinly sliced|
|Strawberries||100 Gram, thinly sliced|
|White sugar||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 342 Calories from Fat 157
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.6%
Saturated Fat 4.5 g22.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 298.6 mg12.4%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.8%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 20 g
Protein 5 g10.2%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 31.7%
Calcium 0.6% Iron 0.82%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F or 190 degree C.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
3. Roll out and cut the pastry sheet into 4 squares and place them on baking tray. Score around the edges.
4. Spread jam on pastry sheets. Sprinkle almonds, apple, strawberry, and sugar on it.
5. Place baking tray in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until pastry is puffed and golden.
6. Serve strawberry and apple galettes immediately.