- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Strawberries Romanoff Recipe
|Strawberries||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Confectioner s sugar||6 Tablespoon|
|Heavy cream||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
Calories 508 Calories from Fat 250
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.8%
Saturated Fat 17.3 g86.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 102.8 mg
Sodium 31.7 mg1.3%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.5%
Sugars 37.8 g
Protein 3 g6%
Vitamin A 22.6% Vitamin C 215.6%
Calcium 8.4% Iron 5.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Wash the strawberries thoroughly, by discarding the hull. Drain water and place in a bowl.
2) Sprinkle 4 tablespoons of sugar, on the strawberries.
3) Pour in rum and Cointreau.
4) Place the bowl, inside refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
5) In a bowl, whip cream to stiff.
6) Add remaining 2 tablespoons sugar, flavor with kirsch.
7) Just an hour to serve, pour the mixture on the strawberries and toss thoroughly to blend.
8) Place back in refrigerator to chill until it is time to serve.
9) Serve the preparation chilled, by topping with a dollop of whipped cream, if desired.