- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Straw And Hay Fettuccine Recipe
|Fettuccine||6 Ounce (Uncooked, Plain Variety)|
|Spinach fettuccine||6 Ounce (Uncooked)|
|Fresh mushrooms||8 Ounce, sliced|
|Peas||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Low fat ricotta cheese||4 Tablespoon|
|Skim milk||4 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 462 Calories from Fat 59
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.3%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 11.6 mg
Sodium 163.4 mg6.8%
Total Carbohydrates 77 g25.7%
Dietary Fiber 8 g32.1%
Sugars 8.2 g
Protein 21 g42.6%
Vitamin A 15.7% Vitamin C 50.6%
Calcium 18% Iron 12.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Follow package instructions to cook pasta until al dente and keep aside in a serving bowl after draining.
2) In the meantime, in a large skillet, melt margarine and stir-fry mushrooms for 5 minutes over low heat.
3) Stir in peas and cook, covered until soft.
4) Take off the skillet from heat and keep aside.
5) Take a small bowl and mix ricotta cheese, milk and Parmesan cheese in it.
6) Mix this with mushrooms and peas and pour the mixture over pasta, tossing pasta to coat well.
7) Serve at once.