- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stove Top mac and Cheese w/ Fried Bologna Recipe Video
|Chicken bouillon granules||2 Tablespoon|
|Macaroni pasta||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Heavy whipping cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Half and half||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Hot sauce||2 Dash|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Bologna slices||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 786 Calories from Fat 445
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 51 g77.9%
Saturated Fat 28.5 g142.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 220.3 mg
Sodium 348.6 mg14.5%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.2%
Sugars 5 g
Protein 23 g45.9%
Vitamin A 28.3% Vitamin C 0.52%
Calcium 33.5% Iron 17.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needwater- 8 cups
1. In a pot pour water. Add the chicken bouillon granules and bring it to boil on medium heat.
2. Put the macaroni pasta and cook for around 10 minutes or till al dente.
3. Drain in a colander and set aside.
4. Transfer the pasta back to the pot. Add unsalted butter and mix well.
5. In a bowl, add heavy cream, half and half and milk and eggs. Mix well till combined.
6. Season with hot sauce, black pepper and whisk well till incorporated.
7. Pour this mixture into the pot with pasta and stir to mix.
8. Add the cheese and place the pot on low heat.
9. Stir and cook till the cheese melts.
10. In a pan, heat oil and add the bologna slices.
11. Saute till they are light brown and transfer them into the mac and cheese and stir to mix them well.
12. In a serving plate, serve the mac and cheese garnished with more cheese if desired.