- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stir Fried Cabbbage & Rice For A Quick Lunch Recipe Video
|Cabbage||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped finely|
|Cooked white rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Green onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Cumin seeds||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Mustard seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Granulated garlic||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Green chili||2 Teaspoon (pickled)|
|Cilantro||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely|
|Sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 257 Calories from Fat 62
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.9%
Saturated Fat 0.95 g4.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 206.7 mg8.6%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.5%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 5 g10.3%
Vitamin A 19.4% Vitamin C 66.8%
Calcium 7.5% Iron 19.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan, heat oil over medium heat. Saute the cumin seeds and mustard. Add garlic and stir well.
2. Stir in the cabbage, green onion, green chili and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add salt and mix well.
3. Add cooked rice and warm it. Keep stirring for a few minutes until the rice is warmed up.
4. Remove from heat and transfer it to a bowl. Garnish with cilantro and sesame seeds.
5. Serve the Cabbage & Rice with carrot pickle, grated cheese and enjoy your lunch!