- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stir Fry Instant Noodle with Beef Recipe Video
|Instant noodles||6 Ounce (2 packages)|
|Beef||1⁄4 Pound, sliced into bite size pieces|
|Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic clove||1 , crushed|
|Carrot||1 , cut in 2inch strips|
|Green onions||2 , cut in 2inch strips|
Calories 602 Calories from Fat 226
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.4%
Saturated Fat 5.7 g28.4%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 106.6 mg
Sodium 493.1 mg20.5%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.7%
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 25 g49.6%
Vitamin A 112.6% Vitamin C 13%
Calcium 5.4% Iron 18%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pot with boiling water, cook the ramen noodles for about 3 minutes reserve the spice powder, turn off the heat and drain.
2. In a wok, heat oil and saute garlic until it releases flavor.
3. Add the beef and stir fry for about 3 minutes or until tender.
4. Add in all the vegetables and stir fry for about 1 minute.
5. Add the noodles, sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil and spice powder and mix for about 30 seconds or until well mixed.
6. Serve hot as desired.