- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stir-Fried Squid Dish Recipe Video
|For hot paste|
|Soy sauce||5 Tablespoon|
|Hot pepper flakes||3 Tablespoon|
|For stir fry|
|Green chilli pepper||1 Large|
|Green onions||12 Medium|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 549 Calories from Fat 188
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.9%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 528.5 mg176.2%
Sodium 2252.5 mg93.9%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.2%
Dietary Fiber 14.4 g57.4%
Sugars 19 g
Protein 45 g89.5%
Vitamin A 403.7% Vitamin C 210.3%
Calcium 21.7% Iron 54%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the tentacles off the squid and remove the squid's intestines.
2. Wash and drain the squid and peel off the skin.
3. Cut the squid in about ½ inch strips and place them in a bowl.
4. Cut a carrot diagonally in thin slices.
5. Slice the onion and cut the green onion in about 1 ½ to 2 inch pieces.
6. Slice the green chili pepper diagonally.
7. Smash and chop the garlic cloves.
8. In a small bowl, mix together garlic, soy sauce, hot pepper flakes, and sugar.
9. In a pan or wok over high heat and put olive oil and allow to heat.
10. Add in the carrots and onions, and stir to mix.
11. Add in green onions, and chili pepper, stir fry for about 2 minutes
12. Drop in the squid and the hot paste and stir fry for a few minutes.
13. Drizzle with sesame oil and stir to mix.
14. Serve the Stir –fried Squid hot with rice.