- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stir Fried Spicy Beef Recipe Video
|Beef||1⁄2 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Green onions||3 Medium, chop (chop 2 inch diagonally)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), mince|
|Dried chili||4 Small, halves|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon, divided|
|Hoisin sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 Teaspoon (Optional)|
|Cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|For the marinade|
|Oyster sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Rice wine||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 544 Calories from Fat 228
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g39.2%
Saturated Fat 6.3 g31.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 56.5 mg18.8%
Sodium 1305.6 mg54.4%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.4%
Sugars 18.4 g
Protein 22 g44.8%
Vitamin A 28.2% Vitamin C 18.8%
Calcium 4.8% Iron 21%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedWok
1. Thinly slice the beef, set aside.
2. In a bowl marinate the beef with oyster sauce, rice wine and cornstarch let the beef marinate for 10-15 minutes.
3. Chop the green onions diagonally into 2 inch pieces, mince the garlic, and cut the dried chili into half.
4. Over high heat pour oil in the wok and stir fry the beef for 2 minutes or until done.
5. Once done set it aside, in the same wok add oil, stir fry the garlic until brown.
6. Add the dried chili and green onions and stir for 330 seconds, finally add the beef, hoisin sauce, soy sauce and sugar, stir fry everything until well incorporated.
7. Serve the stir fried spicy beef with steamed rice.