- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Garlic-Pepper Stir Fried Chinese Greens Recipe Video
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon (ChingâS Secret)|
|Pok choi||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Broccoli||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Spinach||1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm)|
|Button mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Carrot||1 Medium, sliced|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|White wine||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 270 Calories from Fat 142
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.8%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2249 mg93.7%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8.1%
Dietary Fiber 6.9 g27.4%
Sugars 7 g
Protein 10 g19.8%
Vitamin A 371.1% Vitamin C 221.5%
Calcium 22% Iron 21.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Drain immediately and keep aside.
3. In a wok, heat oil, add garlic and stir fry for about half a minute.
4. Add remaining vegetables and mix well.
5. Add Ching's Secret Soy Sauce and white wine to the vegetables and mix well.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Serve hot.
This video is a creation of chingssecret. You can visit chingssecret for complete recipes, and more videos.