- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stir Fry Beef & Noodles Recipe
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Beef flank steak||1⁄2 Pound, cut diagonally into thin slices|
|Broccoli flowerets||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs), sliced|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Capers||2 Tablespoon, drained|
|Beef instant bouillon||1 Teaspoon|
|Red wine/Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Egg noodles||1 Pound, uncooked (1 Package)|
Calories 462 Calories from Fat 103
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.1%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 79 mg
Sodium 287.1 mg12%
Total Carbohydrates 63 g20.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.9%
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 21 g42.8%
Vitamin A 15.2% Vitamin C 45%
Calcium 8.1% Iron 14.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In large skillet, heat oil.
2. Put in beef, letting it cook and stir just until tender and drain.
3. Put in broccoli, mushrooms, onion, garlic, capers and bouillon letting it cook and stir just until broccoli is tender-crisp.
4. Put in wine and let it cook 1 minute and keep warm.
5. As per package directions prepare CREAMETTE Egg Noodles and drain.
6. Serve meat mixture over hot cooked noodles and refrigerate leftovers.