- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stir Fried Shrimp With Chicken And Vegetables Recipe
|Cooked chicken||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bamboo shoots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound|
|Snow peas||1⁄4 Pound|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Stock||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 880 Calories from Fat 404
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 45 g70%
Saturated Fat 7.7 g38.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 401.7 mg133.9%
Sodium 1645.4 mg68.6%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13.1%
Dietary Fiber 6.9 g27.6%
Sugars 12.8 g
Protein 80 g159.5%
Vitamin A 35.4% Vitamin C 136.2%
Calcium 20.6% Iron 57.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Blend cornstarch, sugar and cold stock to a paste.
3. Heat oil; add garlic and stir-fry to brown lightly. Add shrimp and stir-fry 1 minute.
4. Add bamboo shoots and mushrooms; stir-fry until mushrooms begin to soften (2 to 3 minutes).
5. Stir in chicken, salt and remaining stock. Heat quickly; then cook, covered, 2 minutes over medium heat.
6. Add snow peas; cook, stirring, 1 minute more.
7. Stir in cornstarch paste to thicken, and serve at once.