- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stir Fried Pork And Shrimp Mixture l For Chow Mein Or Lo Mein Recipe
|Cooked pork||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ham||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked shrimp||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bamboo shoots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bean sprouts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Ginger root slice||1|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1101 Calories from Fat 688
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 77 g119%
Saturated Fat 16 g79.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 745.9 mg
Sodium 3634.7 mg151.4%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.5 g26.1%
Sugars 11.5 g
Protein 75 g149.5%
Vitamin A 354.3% Vitamin C 95.7%
Calcium 22.6% Iron 39.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Beat eggs; then add to meat and shrimp and toss gently to coat.
3. Cut lettuce and bamboo shoots in thin strips. Blanch bean sprouts. Cut scallion stalks in 1/2 inch sections. Mince garlic and ginger root.
4. Combine soy sauce, sherry, salt and sesame oil.
5. Heat remaining oil. Add scallions, garlic and ginger; stir-fry a few times. Add meat-shrimp mixture and stir-fry 2 minutes more.
6. Add vegetables; stir-fry to soften (1to 2 minutes). Add soy-sherry mixture and stir-fry 1 minute more. Then combine mixture with soft-fried or tossed noodles, as indicated