- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stir Fried Noodles Recipe
|Vegetable oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Medium egg noodles||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Dark soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Sliced chicken breast||1 1⁄3 Ounce (41.5 Gram)|
|Prepared squid||1 1⁄3 Ounce (41.5 Gram)|
|Shelled prawns||1 1⁄3 Ounce (41.5 Gram)|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Nam pla||2 Tablespoon (Fish Sauce)|
|Shredded cabbage||2 Ounce (62.5 Gram)|
|Broccoli florets||2 Ounce, shredded (62.5 Gram)|
|Chicken stock||1⁄2 Milliliter (300 Milliliter)|
|Salted soy bean flavoring||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1294 Calories from Fat 583
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 66 g101.9%
Saturated Fat 9.5 g47.4%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 258.9 mg86.3%
Sodium 3402.2 mg141.8%
Total Carbohydrates 139 g46.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.8 g23.3%
Sugars 35.9 g
Protein 39 g77.6%
Vitamin A 37% Vitamin C 131.5%
Calcium 14% Iron 22.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large deep frying pan or wok, stir-fry 1/2 the garlic in 1/2 of the heated oil for 1 minute until golden brown.
2) Stir the noodles and soy sauce, then stir continuously and cook for 3-5 minutes. Remove in a serving dish and keep warm.
3) In the same wok, stir-fry rest of the garlic in rest of the oil for about 1 minute until golden brown.
4) Add and stir-fry the prawns, chicken breast, squid, nam pla and black pepper for 5 minutes.
5) Then add and stir-fry the broccoli florets and shredded cabbage for another 3 minutes.
6) Stir in the chicken stock and cornflour dissolved in 2 tablespoons of water into the wok.
7) Then add the sugar and soya bean flavouring and allow to boil. Stir and cook on a low heat for 3 minutes.
8) Spoon the sauce over the stir fried noodles and serve immediately.